Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Charles E. Snyder III Marketing whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
For additional information and terms as they pertain to Charles E. Snyder III Marketing services, please visit the Terms Of Service page.
- The materials on Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s site are given “as is”. Charles E. Snyder III Marketing makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Charles E. Snyder III Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Charles E. Snyder III Marketing or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Charles E. Snyder III Marketing or a Charles E. Snyder III Marketing approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Charles E. Snyder III Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Charles E. Snyder III Marketing may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Charles E. Snyder III Marketing does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Charles E. Snyder III Marketing has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Charles E. Snyder III Marketing of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Charles E. Snyder III Marketing may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Charles E. Snyder III Marketing’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Charles E. Snyder III Marketing State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Our website uses a Standard SSL Security Certificate to secure and encrypt all data transmitted between your computer or data-enabled device and our web servers. You should be viewing this website using a HTTPS connection in your web browser to make sure that your personal information remains secure at all times. The easiest way to check is if you see a small green padlock graphic in your address bar.
Our website is also monitored by McAfee SECURE to detect that the SSL is correct and active as well as checking for malware, malicious links and phishing attempts. You may check our credentials any time by clicking on the small McAfee logo, located at the lower-right corner of every web page.
Additionally, our website is GoDaddy Verified & Secure. You may check our GoDaddy credentials by clicking on the small banner located at the bottom of the right-side navigation on every page except for the home page.
Your Online Accounts & Private Information
Your online accounts, your private and payment information are password protected and encrypted. No one other than you and your account manager may view your personal or financial information or have access to your accounts as well as all associated web services that you subscribe to. The same applies for all digital marketing accounts that may be owned and/or created by you or by our company as it applies to each marketing platform and their individual policies.
All payments and financial information are handled safely and securely via third-party gateways over secure and encrypted channels.
Surveys & Testimonials
We always appreciate your feedback! Any and all information including images and videos that you send to us becomes the sole property of Charles E. Snyder III Marketing. We reserve the right to use any such property, including images and videos in the promotion or marketing of our company, at any time for any duration, in whole or in part and in any manner that we see fit. Submission of testimonials, surveys, images or videos does not guarantee or imply any said use by our company. However, as a courtesy and in appreciation of your submissions, you will be notified, when practical, of any said use the first time it is utilized.