Our Company Culture is Contagious
Our company culture is one of enjoying what we do as much as we are masters at what we do. We take responsibility for our actions and choices. Also, we keep our word and deliver on our promises, even when it is not so convenient. We are as transparent as we can be while keeping private information in confidence.
Our mission is to turn clicks into customers, helping businesses make a lot more money, earning their business for life!
Our team members at Charles E. Snyder III Marketing will conduct themselves professionally with compassion, caring and understanding at all times. We will keep it real, honest, simple and to the point in a customer-friendly manner so that our customers can focus on what really matters most to them – their businesses. Our company will always be a hype-free zone of absolutely zero-bullshit.
Our Culture by the Numbers
We are located in the heart of South-Central Pennsylvania
The current number of fur-babies enriching our lives
The average number cups of coffee consumed during a week
The number of working vacations we have been on since 1999
The number of defenseless pizzas cannibalized at weekly team lunch
The average number of Nerf guns per team member
The number of times Ann says it in one day (estimated)
The number of times Charles curses in one day (estimated)
- When you’re stressed, shoot someone with a Nerf Gun.
- When you’re really stressed, shoot yourself with a Nerf Gun. Or we can just go out for some drinks.
- Friday’s are team lunch days – we celebrate the wins!
- When you’re pissed, get it off of your chest, but in 15 minutes it’s time to have your game-face on again.
- When you’re going to be more than 15 minutes late for work, you must buy the team members breakfast (their choice).
- You should never wear a business suit or a tie, they are forbidden.
- When you make a sale, you can make some noise and hit the “Like A Ninja” gong as hard as you can.
- When someone complains that you are being too loud, turn their office chair upside down while they are out for lunch.
- Always treat your fellow team members and our customers the way you want to be treated.
- When you wear a suit and tie, you will be subjected to the Nerf Gun firing squad.